- Red fruit cluster and berry sorting.
- Provide staff for pressing whites, rosés and finished reds.
- Daily brix and temperature measurements during fermentation, available online.
- Topping and monthly barrel maintenance.
- Staff for all wine movements, racking, barrel downs, etc.
- Organic and Biodynamic certified processing.
- Alternating Proprietorships.
- Open top and floating lid stainless steel tanks with cold glycol, handling 2 – 10 tons.
- Temperature and humidity controlled barrel rooms.
- 3 Europress bladder presses, 2 ton, 3.5 ton and 5 ton.
- Heat exchangers.
- Steam generators and Ozone for barrel maintenance.
- Complete supply of cellar equipment, pumps, hoses, topping equipment, etc.
- Nitrogen and Argon.
- Basic wine additives, tartaric acid, DAP, Fermaid K, Water.
For more information please contact us email@example.com